SpeakWriteUp! Wedding Speeches
Been asked to be the the best man or maid of honor at your friend’s wedding? Need to make that speech from the head table with over 100 people in your audience.
SWU holds monthly workshops in the Chicago and suburban areas.
- Reviewing and organizing your thoughts in an appropriate presentation.
- Learning proper protocol to do the “best speech ever!”
- Guided, coached, and critiqued rehearsal of speech
- Optional second coaching session just prior to the wedding
It is an honor to be asked to present a eulogy for a departed friend or relative. SpeakWriteUp will assist you in creating and presenting a eulogy at a funeral, memorial, or celebration of life event.
SWU offers private coaching for “talking through” the thoughts and themes that should be part of a eulogy design, decisions regarding tone and audience, putting together the speech, and rehearsing the presentation.
This coaching is “one on one” and can be arranged immediately at a mutually agreed upon time and place.
SpeakWriteUp! Small Business Classes
Small Business Coaching Package
- Verbal Marketing and Networking
- Writing Social Media posts
- Effective Voicemail Messages
- Presentation for Small and Large Groups
Above are the topics that will be discussed, created and practiced in this four hour Small Business Package. Small classes will be arranged periodically; however, this can be “one-on-one” coaching. Call or email for rates.